If we believe that the modifications are material, we will notify you of the changes by posting a notice on Innovation Atelier Sites and/or Innovation Atelier Apps, or email you at the email address provided to us by you, and as we may deem appropriate. What constitutes a material change will be determined by us, at our sole and absolute discretion.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
· Anonymized Innovation Atelier Apps usage data.
· Technical information about the device and browser you use.
· Personal identification information:
o Email address.
o IP address.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data when you:
· Register online or place an order for one of our SaaS plans.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
Except for your IP address, personal information that we collect is provided directly by you through the use of forms on our Sites.
We may also receive your data indirectly from third parties. The data we get from these sources is provided anonymized, so that no personally identifiable information about you is shared with us for direct integration with the personal information we collect about you.
Data collected through these third-parties is reliant on their own privacy policies, which may be accessed on their websites:
How will we use your data?
We collect data for the following purposes:
· Process your order and manage your account.
· Email you with information and news about our products and services.
· Send you surveys and questions to get your feedback on your user experience.
· Improve our products and services.
We do not share or sell your data with any other third party.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for any purpose.
To do so, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
How do we store your data?
Your data is securely stored your data in a server located in Europe. The strictest security policies and technologies are used to keep your data secure.
Your data is kept for a period of 5 years. Anonymized data may be kept for longer with the sole objective of product and services improvements.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. You may however not be able to access all functionalities of the services we provide.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed in
· Understanding how you access and use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
· Marketing – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Innovation Atelier has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.